We can help all companies to select and open an account at a suitable bank in Europe, Central America, South-East Asia or Indian Ocean islands. Internet banking in English and international payment cards are normal today.
The standard requirements of banks are:
- the documents of the company, including Apostille
- a description of the company activities – business plan
From all the directors, authorized persons, shareholders and ultimate beneficial owners of the company:
- a verified copy of passport
- a document with the name and address (e.g. a telephone, gas, electricity invoice not older than three months)
- a bank reference (issued by the bank at the request of the holder at which the current account is maintained)
Banks also want to know the currency in which the account will be opened, the initial deposit / transfer to the account, the account balance, where the financial funds will be transferred from and where they will be sent.
Some banks will open a bank account by correspondence - without the presence of the client in the bank, others insist that the client must be in the bank.
The costs of opening a bank account vary from EUR 1.000.